Email Lisa Atkinson
Email Maureen McGarry
Staging Consultations are 1 1/2 – 2 hour home consultations. Total Real Estate Success stagers go through each room of the home and detail, in writing, suggestions and ideas to update the home to get looking great and ready for the market. We are also available to answer any questions before, during and after the staging consultation.
With our traditional staging program we put together a staging plan based on your needs, budget and goals. We can stage a few rooms, or a whole house. We bring in furniture, accessories, plants, art and more. Our ideas are fresh and our staging techniques have proven results in showing and selling a home better, faster and for more money!
Do you need a staging specialist to care for your home?
What is a Staging Specialist? A Staging Specialist is a caretaker – and so much more—for your home that is on the market to sell. They move in, pay utilities and any association dues, and take care of the property. In addition, they shovel snow and cut the grass. The best part—Total Real Estate Success works with them to stage the home professionally and get it looking great for all you showings. The Staging Specialist pays a reduced market rent for the home, which helps cover the staging—so there is no upfront or monthly cost for the staging, and the homeowner saves money on the monthly utility and carrying costs—it’s a win/win/win for everyone!
The benefits of having a Staging Specialist live in the home are:
- Professional Staging of your vacant home with no up-front cost
- The Staging Specialist lives in the home and cares for it while it’s on the market
- The Staging Specialist pay all utilities & Association Dues
- The Staging Specialist handles yard work & snow removal
- Total Real Estate Success conducts monthly visits to inspect the home and alerts you to any maintenance issues
- All Staging Specialist are highly screened, non-smokers & pet-free & well trained
- Sellers pay a sliding scale Closing Fee – collected at the closing
Is your listing not selling? Are you thinking about renting?
Total Real Estate Success also offers full service rental and property management services.
- We visit the property & determine a fair market rental rate
- We market & show the property to prospective tenants
- We screen tenants for employment, criminal history, rental history & credit
- We work with the city/municipality to secure and necessary rental licenses/inspections
- We execute the lease & other required documents
- For a small monthly fee, we offer full service property management, so you don’t have to worry about anything
At Total Real Estate Success…
… We are experienced, friendly, educated and committed to great customer service. We work with all types of Homeowners, from traditional, to short sales & foreclosures. We are fully licensed and insured with 15+ years of experience. Our goal is to help you succeed in this market and give you…
… Solutions to Success!